Posting rules

Moderator: phpBB2 - Administrators

Forum Moderator

Posting rules

Postby ANDY » Fri Jul 09, 2004 1:18 pm

Just a friendly reminded that this forum is for friendly chit chat,news etc. Any posts relating to religous or political ideals will be deleted.

Extreme Wheeler

Postby Tom » Fri Jul 09, 2004 10:02 pm

I wasn't aware that the forum had posting rules. :o

What if the friendly chit chat, news, etc. had a religious or political comment, view etc.. Could we PM an individual, or a large group?

I was having trouble posting reply's this last week! Not sure if my post(s)made it or was deleted? If it did make the forum and offended anyone I would like to appologize, and say I'm sorry. But in defense I'm not sure what was offensive?

Forum Moderator

Postby ANDY » Sat Jul 10, 2004 8:32 am

Your posts weren't deleted Tom. I only deleted one post. I eventully deleted two threads that could be considered political in nature if taken out of context. Someone decided to take a funny picture post and make a personal political statement out of it telling everyone which wing was best. I like a good clean friendly forum. We all know religion and politics are two things that will get everyone fired up. If you aren't sure about a post,either email or PM it to those who you are sure will enjoy it. I am very sorry I had to deleted anything. It only takes one bad post to ruin it for everybody.

Extreme Wheeler

Postby Tom » Sat Jul 10, 2004 9:15 am

Thanks for the clarification. I was unsure. Part of the reason I enjoy this group is the fact I can bring my wife and kids to meetings and events and for the most part have to worry about one person in particular. We all know who that is. At this point it costs him a $1.00 per instance. Pretty soon Sarah and Owen will have thier own jeeps at the ripe age of 9 and 6. We love to have fun and play, but it has to be clean for my family! I'm still a kid at heart, my body says I'm not! :) Please remember that Kimberly & I usually have little ears around us. 8)

Thanks,

Tom

Return to General Chat